This temple management system has developed to manage the daily process of the temple. Using this system can record, manage and process a lot of information about the temple. That will help to handle temple data clearly and easily.
The features of the temple management system
The system admin can log in to the system using user name and password.
The home interface consists of different functions. using left slide bar functions admin can add, update and delete data from the system. The top bar functions help to generate and print the report using system data.
Using this interface admin can manage members of the temple. Here admin can add, update and delete members data. The system automatically generates an ID for new members. Using that ID can handle that member’s data in the system.
Almsgiving and other donation
Using an alms giving module can manage records about almsgiving. Those almsgivings have categorized as monthly almsgiving and special almsgiving in the system. Admin can manage alms giving data using these two categories.
The donations had divided into three categories in the system. Those are normal donation, special donation and Goods donation. Under the normal donation we can add records about contributors money donation and special money donation can add under the special donation. Goods donation module can use to record data about goods donation.
Customize alms and donation type
Admin can add, update and delete donation and alms type under different modules. That will help to categorize and filter data in the system.
Admin can generate and print reports under all modules of the system. Using member id, alms type and donation type admin can filter data from the system and generate customize reports.
The technologies used in temple management system project
- Java: All codes have been written using the java programming language.
- MySql: MySql has used as a database for this project.
- Netbeans: This project has developed inside of the Netbeans IDE.
- Jasper Report: Jasper used it as a reporting tool.
How to use this
You can download the complete project file and database using the below link.
The goals of providing this project:
- To provide an example for students to develop their own projects.
- helping people create their projects.
- sharing knowledge and codes for educational purpose.
This project is not for:
- You cannot use this project or project source codes for commercial purposes
- You cannot re-upload this project or project source code to the internet.
Copyright © codeguid
Do you need help to remotely set up my any project on your machine or customize any project with your requirement please contact email@example.com
You can buy temple management system source code using the below link.