This is a simple computer-based examination system. Using this system educational institutes can be held examination easily. The functions of the system are created and maintain students profile, add questions to the examination system, generate register numbers and passwords for students. These functions control by admin and the students can log in to the system and face to the examination. Further, all users can checks marks of the examination using students register numbers and subject code. You can free download this computer-based examination system project source codes using bellow link. This system develops using java programming language and MySQL database with Netbeans IDE.
Watch a demo of computer-based examination system project
The interfaces of this computer-based examination system project.
Both admin and student can use this login form to log in to the system. Here the user should choose login type.
Here include four functions to control system.
The technologies used in computer-based examination system project
- Java: All codes have been written using the java programming language.
- MySql: MySql has used as a database for this project.
- Netbeans: This project has developed inside of the Netbeans IDE.
How to use this
You can download the complete computer-based examination system project file and database using the below link.
The goals of providing this project:
- To provide an example for students to develop their own projects.
- helping people create their projects.
- sharing knowledge and codes for educational purpose.
This project is not for:
- You cannot use this project or project source codes for commercial purposes
- You cannot re-upload this project or project source code to web internet or any kind of space.
Copyright © codeguid
Do you need help to remotely set up my any project on your machine or customize any project with your requirement please contact email@example.com
Download Source codes