This project developed to control sales and stocks for any kind of shop. Here include many functions to control all business functions of the business. Anyone can download this project source code and database.
what this java inventory system project can do:
Login page –
The user can log in to the system using an already created password. – User can recover his password – using signup button user can sign up and create a new account.
Home Page –
In home page display organization details and menu item of the inventory management/control system. Add Item page – In here user can add update delete item with Mysql database. Here I used combo box, jTable, jLable and jtext field to design this page. – User can add images of items to the mysql database. Here direct image inserts to MySQL database. – When clicking on the table cel database data retrieve to interface field.
Stock page –
Here user can check stock those stock data display on jTable. When click on the jTable cel database data retrieve to interface field. – And the user can filter stock using the item name.
Sell Page –
Here user can sell items using item code. when type item code Mysql database data automatically retrieve to jtext field. Then the user can insert quantity and sell. – When selling the item POS system automatically generate an invoice. Then the user can print this invoice. – This receipt has generated using jText area.
Report Page –
Here user can get a report about stock and sales. User can filter data using the item name and date.
– In here I used jasper report/ i-report to create the reports.
– In this inventory project, user can print the reports using jasper report.
Sales Return Page-
Using this page user can control sales return. Then all data and other related function update automatically.
Using this function user can get and save database backup any time.
What are the languages, technologies and platform used to develop this system?
- Java programming language
- Mysql database (wamp server)
- Netbeans IDE
- Jasper Reports
How to use this
You can download the complete project file and database using the below link.
The goals of providing this project:
- To provide an example for students to develop their own projects.
- helping people create their projects.
- sharing knowledge and codes for educational purpose.
This project is not for:
- You cannot use this project or project source codes for commercial purposes
- You cannot re-upload this project or project source code to web internet or any kind of space.
Copyright © codeguid
Buy this project using the below link.